this is such a goofy picture...but is she really four months old now! i pulled this up from the basement yesterday and i can't beleive it! she is getting so big. i bought her a sippy cup the other day and she's already playing with this. where does the time go really!
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She did get big so fast! She's so good too! I love her hair that is getting so long!
4 months? Are you kidding me? I can't believe how fast that went. She is so darling and I am so happy I finally got to meet her!!
Hey! Thanks for the invite! I'm going to have to get your little zoo/dinosaur park pass. That's pretty good. Guess what... Boston had an ear infection too!! Ahh! Now I feel horrible!
I'm excited to get to get to check in and see your cute blog! See you at craft night! :o)
Post a Comment