Tuesday, June 23, 2009

yuba lake

i know this is a major picture overload. but nobody has cameras working right now, so shelley and i took TONS of pictures. we had a blast a yuba despite some rain and wind. thanks mom and dad for taking us all. it was fun to get away, and i LOVED wakeboarding. i know it may sound crazy (cause i know i'm not that old) but it makes me feel younger, and it gives me a rush of excitement that i don't get every day anymore. it felt good. although the water was FREEZING!!


the kids were such good helpers packing everything in the truck.
oh the grasshoppers. i think we caught a million!



kids never care if the water is cold! man i wish i didn't!
kembrie loves her aunt kari! and kari is sooo good to help us all out.

carter driving through the waves

i know you can't see their faces, but how cute are twins. (i know alot of work..)but how cute!
my cute little kembrie. i love my little babies!



we need to work on this smile! i think it gets worse every time. such a cheese!

jared is such a fun little dad (when he's not stressed:)

can we put some weight on these two! my goodness i can barely see you!
jared taking a dive off the tower of the boat.
can somebody please help kembrie's hair. she looks like an old man when the wind blows! i can't wait for it to grow in thicker.

hali and kembrie are friends already. they were so cute. we were making dinner and they were just chillin in the bumbos. when one would cry the other one would squeal and they'd both be happy. cute girls

i don't know why this is sideways, and i can't figure out how to fix it, but i couldn't believe i got them both to look at me!



6 comments:

Ticey said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love boating and camping. What a cute bunch of kids you Taylors have :)

Palmers said...

that is so funny. I love the pics of the girls in their little chairs. I seen Jared a few weeks ago and he said it was stressful to have twins. I can't even imagine:) I love camping and boating and all the fun trips that come along with summer, it is the best!

blog n' tell said...

I love Kembrie in her little suit... she is so sqishy cute. You just want to squeeze her. Looks like you had a really fun time with the fam.

Branch said...

It was so so fun! I can't wait until Bear Lake and Alturus! Cute pictures, you need to share them with me on shutterfly or something so I can look at all the ones you took too!

Marky said...

So much fun, and so many cute kids.. I love Ticey in her puddle jumper, thanks for the tip on those!!

Dave n Bre plus thr3e! :o) said...

So cute! I love all of your cute pictures. Looks like you had a great time! Yeah for summer!