Sunday, June 7, 2009

kembrie's blessing.

kembries blessing was a couple sundays ago...but since i'm a slacker i'm finally getting around to the update! these pictures of her aren't the greatest, since she was asleep before we went to church and as the day gets chaotic i just didn't get any cute ones yet..so maybe more pics to come. we had fun though. thanks to everyone for supporting us. and being there for her sweet blessing.
i absolutely love this dress! my mom made it for me when i was blessed, and has been worn by me, shelley, kari , tysie and now kembrie. hopefully it will last through a few more beautiful girls. isn't my mother amazing. the detail on this dress is just beautiful! i love it.
our so WONDERFUL grill team! the burgers were great thanks kari, gooch and dad!















2 comments:

Branch said...

Such cute pictures! I love Kembrie's sweet little face that is getting so chubby and reminds me a lot of Tysie for some reason (I know you said more Dax but maybe it's just because she is a girl that I think she looks like Tysie) That was a fun day!

Ticey said...

That dress is beautiful! I can't believe you all have worn it - keep it going :)