remember this! i do, a little too well. did you see the news clip on ksl 5 last night about rsv? i've recently heard of 2 babies in our area sent to the hospital lately and it breaks my heart. i wish all of you a healthy next 2 months. FEBRUARY & MARCH are the worst 2 months for my family every year. it's like you think the sickness is all gone and it's just hitting. i think we'll be skipping church again for a while. nursery at home! check out the video at http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=9743015


2 comments:
I haven't ever had to deal with RSV (knock on wood), but I hate it. I agree with you on maybe skipping nursery. I hate to do that, but I would also hate to have my son sick. Thanks for the link to the article, it was a good one to read.
Hope all your kids are healthy this year! RSV scares me so bad!
Post a Comment