Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my silly tysie.




as i was looking through pictures this morning i found all these of tysie that i took right around when kembrie was born.. she's such a goof ball. i had to post them she cracks me up. i need to put a video on one day for those of who haven't seen her for a while. but here's a little bit about tysie...
her favorite things to say lately...
"no i'm not" (she's very much terrible twos!)
"dax" (or "daxton!" when he's in trouble.)
"tysie do it" (she's very independent)
she sings twinkle twinkle little star constantly (although most of the time she sounds like a monster or something )
"mommy need you"
and "baby kiss" she loves to give kembrie kisses.

she loves her sunglasses!
she loves her stoller and high heels! and usually they are used together.



she's a mini dax. she loves to copy whatever he's doing





and she's going to be two on the 14th can you believe it! two years goes by pretty fast.






2 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh Tysie - what a silly, darling little girl!! She is so fun and I can't believe she will be two. I still remember the very first time I met my mini me :)

blog n' tell said...

She is such the girly girl....so cute. I love the high heels and stroller action! Too funny.
-Christa