.................just a little tip........
thanks to my mother and her "good finds" she found this life jacket for my kids last summer and it's wonderful! if you're looking for a floatie of somesort for your child this is the one to get! it's great for swimming at the pool or on the beach, but it's not approved for boating and stuff like that. we found ours at walmart in riverdale, and ticey found some today in harrisville. they're back by the sporting goods stuff. 


5 comments:
Those are cool! We bought Carter a regular life jacket but I will have to think about getting one of those too!
Thanks so much for the tip on these. I can't wait to go test it out on Hutter!! I love when people share good tips like this :)
Thanks for the invite Janae! Your kiddos are so darling:) It will be so fun to keep in touch...
We have been looking for these ever since we went swimming with you guys last year, but we finally found them at Walmart this year. The ones we found do say that they are coast guard approved for boats; just not for wave runners, waterskiing, or stuff like that. It's actually great because all the swimming pools around here only allow coast guard approved jackets...
So glad you introduced us to these!!
Thanks for the tip, I can't wait to put it to use!! I lost your e-mail to invite you to my blog, so will you send it to me.. Thanks!
Post a Comment